As part of an agile tranformation team I would like to have a regular standup so that we can absolutely align our efforts across the framework, practice what we preach and create corporate utopia for our customers with our superpowers. Well maybe not the last bit.
Some candidate acceptance criteria:
- I’d suggest weekly to start in order to show some form of rythm and urgency to the client – keep it under 30 minutes if possible!
- The team to discuss impediments/priorities in the areas they represent but with focus on the customer vision/problem statement.
- High value and low hanging priorities to be aligned across training, coaching and executing to ensure the same message is being communicated at all levels and through all channels.
- Should be private, safe, honest and respectful.
- Output should be highly visible to interested stakeholders